• 25-30 APRIL • LED BY SUSIE HEMSTED & HOLLY HUNTER • NORTH BALI • FROM $1,550 •
Wake up with the birds tweeting, sun shining and walking out your room into paradise.
Roll out your mat, overlooking a lotus-filled rainwater pool and lush green rainforest and practising yoga to the sounds of nature.
Become a member of Sister Act by singing as a collective choir, along with the birds and the bees.
Singing and Yoga Retreat
Led by Susie Hemsted and Holly Hunter.
Welcome to our Balinese Yoga AND Singing Retreat.
Gaia Oasis Mountain Retreat, North Bali
Who's it for?
Anyone who wants some time out in off-grid paradise, to practise different forms of yoga and have fun in a daily singing jam. No experience neccessary; all levels welcome.
- Morning: a rejuvenating vinyasa flow practise to wake the body and feed the soul
- Afternoon: a 75 minute yin yoga practise to slow down and drift off further into paradise
Sometimes it’s scary/embarrassing to sing in-front of others - right? We really hear you.
That is why we have specially curated a retreat where you are held in a safe space to find and connect with your voice.
There won’t be solo singing (unless you want to!); this is all about coming together as a group and creating our own Balinese choir.
- Daily morning vinyasa yoga
- Daily mid-morning singing lesson/jam
- Daily afternoon restorative yin yoga
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner (did we mention its the best veggie/vegan food ever)
- Unlimited tea and snacks
- 5 nights twin-share accommodation (enquire about single room option)
- Exclusive 2 hour Yin & Reiki Workshop (one afternoon to replace yoga class)
- 1hr x Balinese Massage
- Traditional Balinese Spiritual Cleansing Ceremony
What's Not Included?
- Transfers (approx $20 AUD)
- $1,550 Earlybird (if booked before 17th Jan)
- $1,850 Full Price
- Can’t pay full amount right now? We gotcha: as we have payment plans available. For only $500, secure your spot now.
- 25-30th April
- 5 days/6 nights
For more information visit www.susiehemsted.com/bali-2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.