Learn Vedic Meditation with Cailin Rose
• 22-25 JULY • 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM • NORTHCOTE • $880 ($550 CONCESSION) •
How often do you check in with yourself on a daily basis and slow down? We are so busy doing, doing, doing that our bodies don’t have the time to recover from fatigue and process all the information and experiences that come in.
Vedic Meditation is a tool that makes you self sufficient in creating time and space for your body and mind to relax, let go and rejuvenate! So that you can go about your day feeling more energised, more creative, more confident and happier!
Learn Vedic Meditation
Led by Cailin Rose.
Vedic meditation is an easy letting go practice. We go beyond the mind and body and dive into a deeper state within ourselves. We practice this technique 2x a day for 20 min.
Vedic meditation is all about effortlessness. We want to be sitting comfortably and do as minimal as we can. By sitting down and practising Vedic meditation we allow our body to rest deeply and to start letting go of stresses in our body.
Is Vedic Meditation For Me?
- Practicing Vedic Meditation is beneficial for everyone. We teach anyone from the age of 5 and up.
- This isn’t a technique that is difficult to learn. With correct instruction, anybody can learn and see results quickly.
- If you want to experience less stress and feel more stable, calm, open and loving this is the right practice for you!
How Do I Learn?
- You will learn over 4 consecutive days.
- Day 1 is a private session where you will receive your private mantra or sound and the correct ways to practice Vedic Meditation. (60min)
- Day 2-4 are run in a small group. We talk more about the technique, how to fit it into your daily life, the impacts of stress and what a less-stressed life looks like. We share experiences and meditate together. (90min)
What to Expect
- After completing the course, you will go home feeling confident to practice this technique on your own and be a self-sufficient meditator.
- You will not only learn to mediate. The course investment includes a lifetime membership to Vedic meditation.
- You will be able to take the course again for free with me or any affiliated Vedic meditation teacher around the world. Anytime you want for the rest of your life.
- You will be welcomed to join Mahasoma, our beautiful Vedic community online and in-person. You will have access to online wisdom and knowledge (podcasts, blogposts etc), be invited to events, weekly group meditations and community gatherings.
- If you are interested in diving deeper, we offer advanced courses, retreats and so much more goodness!
- And you will have my ongoing support!
- $880 upfront or 3 x instalments of $294 OR $88 per week for 10 weeks
- Concession price for full-time students, pensioners or ages 16-24: $550 upfront or 3 x instalments of $184 OR $55 per week for 10 weeks
- Courses run twice a month
- Upcoming dates: July 22nd-25th, August 12th-15th, August 19th-22nd
- Session times: 6.30pm-8pm
Come and join my free intro talk. We’ll chat about what Vedic meditation is, why you would want to learn and what the course looks like. There will be tea and home made cookies!
- FREE intro talk: June 28th, July 12th, July 19th, August 9th, August 16th
- Time: 5.30pm-6.15pm
Images provided by Cailin Rose.