• 5-26 FEBRUARY (WEDNESDAYS ONLY) • 7:30 PM to 8:45 PM • NORTHCOTE • $120 •
Have you been wanting to try Yoga but unsure of where to begin? Have you been practicing regularly and want to return to conscious basics? Join senior teacher Isabelle Stoner to strip back the practice to its essence and foundation.
Absolute Beginners Course
Led by Isabelle Stoner.
4 week introductory workshop to understand the basics of a wholistic & accessible yoga practice. This course is inclusive, body-positive, friendly and detailed.
What to Expect
- We will look at the key postures, safe alignment and foundational philosophical ideas of yoga. We will explore easy variations for different levels and abilities.
- Learn to adjust the shapes to your body, not your body to the shapes!
- Gain the information and understanding you need to feel comfortable in general yoga classes, and to hold autonomy over how you choose to practice.
- Safe, non-competitive space, welcoming to all genders, abilities and experience levels. LQBTQIA+ friendly/celebrating. Trauma-Informed.
- Shining Light Yoga Northcote
- Wednesday evenings February 5-26 from 7.30pm-8.45pm
- 4 sessions $120
- Bookings essential via studio website
Please get in contact if you have questions about your participation in this course - email@example.com